Saturday, November 15, 2014

Three Weeks and Counting

This past Tuesday marked the three week mark since the beginning of the second round of banding.  Since then I've had a consistent numb penis from base to tip, and I have had no complaints. 

During these past three weeks (going on for) I've found my desire to remove my penis becoming greater.   This process has really started to solidify my decision to want it removed.  I've found myself wanting to use the strap on instead all the time,  and the feeling of my testicles and scrotum being played with is much greater.   These past few weeks have shown me how great life would be without a penis (physical feeling wise).

I have also found myself more sexually gratified after sexual interaction using my fingers,  mouth,  or strap on.  I can also see myself without a penis a lot clearer than I ever have before.

2 comments:

  1. This is so incredibly hot.

    I've been listening to hypnosis files to help me become aroused by my own limp, useless, impotent cock. The arousal only makes me more limp. The numbness only makes me feel more sensual in other ways.

    I've been looking around for ways to make that hypnotically induced impotence more physical, by numbing myself. Topical lidocaine has been very helpful, but I want more. You understand.

    Here is a link to the files I've been using to hypnotize myself. The hypnotist is a pretty wonderful person, and her files only do what they promise. There are no weird suggestions toward financial domination, etc, and in fact, she gives most of her work away for free, but this is a new set so they are for sale. http://esuccubus.com/content/limp-chastity-pack

    I am so happy to find your blog. I've been looking all over the internet for others interested in making their cocks numb, and most of them are just looking for a temporary measure to make their orgasms better. I want to stop being able to orgasm at all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad to hear you enjoy the blog. I've been experimenting with numbing as the a step towards ultimate removal of the penis down the road.

      Delete