Monday, December 1, 2014

A successful 6 Weeks

So far I've had no feeling in my cock for 6 weeks and it has been amazing.   My wonderful sadistic other half has enjoyed it as well.   She has enjoyed squeezing it as hard as she wants,  biting it as hard as she wants, knowing I can't feel it.   She has enjoyed seeing how far she can go just to find out how much I can't feel.

Over these past six weeks I've discovered how much more I look forward to the final process.  This process has made me want to have my cock removed even more than before I started banding.  Throughout this process of banding we've discussed multiple methods of removal,  and we think we've made a solid choice in the final step.

This week,  I also began filming footage of the banding process, as well as putting my thoughts down on film.   I will be releasing clips from the footage very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment