Tuesday, January 10, 2017

The Update

In early November I made the decision to begin banding my cock towards the base on a regular basis, thus making sure to band it for a minimum of 45-50 minutes each day.  I would occasionally do it on alternating days or every other day.  Over the past couple months I’ve found the lack of feeling to my cock quite pleasant and enjoyable.  I honestly haven’t found myself regretting or missing the feeling in my member,  it has allowed myself to enjoy what I wish to enjoy to a small extent.

Over this time I have found myself becoming less interested in penetrative sexual intercourse as well.  I have found myself having more pleasure and sexual satisfaction from the touch to my testes and licking my wife’s clitoris or penetrating her with my tongue.  Kissing her passionately while fucking her with my fingers has become extremely enjoyable as well.  I find myself enthralled within her pleasure and feeling her body move with enjoyment.  The feeling of her thrusting her warm, dripping wet cunt against my mouth while I’m eating her out is truly amazing.  The energy is so intense that by the time she’s reached orgasm (if not multiple orgasms) I don’t find or have any desire to slide a cock into her,  I already feel sexual gratification from the acts performed to that point.  I just want to cuddle up next to her, feel her smooth soft skin against mine and dose off to sleep.

Since December 28th, 2016 I haven’t used my cock for penetrative sexual intercourse (even longer since I’ve masturbated  as it has no significance) and it has been wonderful.  Since then I’ve felt closer intimately with my wife than ever, the sexual energy seems more intense, the overall intimacy seems so much closer.  I feel as though we’ve connected on a much higher level over the past two weeks than we have ever before.  It is truly a feeling to which I want to continue this path of not using my cock for these purposes and see how much closer our intimacy becomes, to see if our energies become that of one on a much larger scale of what our minds perceive.

No comments:

Post a Comment